Navy Yellow Chevron

Friday, February 8, 2013

Super Grover 2.0

We have three Sesame Street board books that I found in the Target dollar section a few months ago, one of which is about Grover (anyone have the same ones??).  This morning Caleb said he wanted to read them to me.  I was impressed by how well he remembered the exact words to the book, and he was excited to 'read' to me.

(The book is Super Grover using his powers of observation and investigation to solve mysteries.  One is about why Cookie Monster can't sleep - because there are cookie crumbs in his bed, and the other is about a rainbow and Super Grover observes and explains that the sunlight shines through Elmo's pet fish's bowl and "the water has broken the light into many colors to form a rainbow.")

Caleb's version:
"Super Grover 2.0 is a superhero and power of investigation.  Then the light broken into many colors.  Cookie eating cookies in his bed.  Cookie not supposed to eat cookies in his bed.  "

Caleb 'reading' to me

Showing me the pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment