Navy Yellow Chevron

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hands free


Each day this week Caleb has gotten noticeably closer to walking on his own.  Tonight I was in the kitchen and he came walking around the corner with his baby walker, which he had stood up to on his own, and was also able to maneuver and turn it, which he couldn't do just a few days ago.

(Click on link:)  Pushing and steering his walker  
(After struggling with upload of this video for over an hour, trying to trim it shorter, and still having no luck, I am hoping the link for your to see it on YouTube will work!  Sorry...I'm a novice blogger :P)

An hour and a half later, I stood Caleb on the kitchen floor in front of me and let go of his hands...  He stood completely on his own for about 7 or 8 seconds the first time (before the camera came out), and about 5 seconds the next couple of times after that!



No comments:

Post a Comment