Navy Yellow Chevron

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Days 4 and 5 at Pipo

I thought I had posted this entry already, but somehow it didn't, and it also only saved half of what I had written.  Bummer.  Well, here is what I can remember of what I wanted to write.  Will have to add the rest later if I think of the rest...

Day 4:
According to tia Andrea, today was a much better day for Caleb.  He was a little upset when I dropped him off, but he wasn't crying.  They had a day full of story telling and singing, and Caleb told me that he learned some new songs.  He said there was a pato story (duck) that they read, and that the duck was looking for his mommy.  Then at dinner tonight he starting moving his hands around and saying manitos da vueltas (little hands turn round and round) as he was trying to move his hands in circles, and he said this is what we did at Pipo today.

Everything he tells me about I'm anxious to check it out with the teacher the next day to see how much he is comprehending!

Day 5:
Good!  He seems to be feeling more comfortable each day.  Though we're feeling ready to come home and back to things familiar, its too bad he won't be able to continue in the Spanish immersion nursery school environment.  Maybe some day Lodi will have more Spanish language schooling and extra-curriculur options...  Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment