Navy Yellow Chevron

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Birthday



We celebrated my (32nd) birthday a little over a week ago, and I have to say, it was a very relaxed and pleasant day, despite having two kids under the age of two!  Dinner out on Saturday night in Sacramento yummy homemade breakfast from Jimmy, church, birthday shopping with my mom while the kids napped (very long naps, hooray!) at home with daddy, then pool and dinner at my mom and dad's house.  It was fantastic to get to the end of a day and not feel stressed out and exhausted...  That right there is a birthday present in itself :)

Dinner at 'Aioli', a yummy Spanish restaurant  
Loving on baby before breakfast...


<VIDEO: Nursery Rhyme Time >:

Caleb insisted on wearing this in to church on my birthday.  You can imagine the looks it got...!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment